onsdag 15 februari 2017

Valentine's mini album


Hello friends

Today I am excited to show you a Valentine's mini album that I made for my husband.

Here is a cover. I used beautiful patterns from Papericious Designer Edition - Perfect Affair
I stamped those beautiful words on the paper from the perfect affair. 
The heart is made from wood and I painted it with black gesso and covered with silver and pink inka gold. The little Heart inside I used from the new Chipboard pack:  Heart Collage - ALL YOURS
I used some mixed media details to make it shiny and textured.


The left page I used the Chipboard BeMine . Inside the frame you can put a little photo. I took away the inside part of the letters with you and I will use them on another page. I love how you can use same bit separately. I covered the chipboard with the glitter from You do.
The right page opens and you can have photo inside.


Here you can see the inside of the page .


 The left page I made a little tag with the tiny heart from Heart Collage - ALL YOURS
This tag can hold a photos or some notes. It moves by a brad.
The right page I used again chipboard from same package All yours and covered with glitter. 
I created some Flaps to be able to put as much photos as possible.

Here you can see inside of the flap and I decorated even here with Chipboard Be mine and covered with black glitter for the contrast.

Next page i used some die-cuts from the Perfect Affair. and the other tag I just used Magnolias tag die with the pattern from this pack.
The right page has many flaps as well.


Those flaps you can open of course


The left page I used a cutting die to make the envelope and some flower cutting die to put the die-cut from the pack. Inside envelop is few other die-cuts. It is so fun to cut and use those.
The right page I used the die-cut and on the top I used the Chipboard from Be mine package.


I really like how this left page turned out.  I made a Shaker card that can be removed. I used magnet for this purpose. Here you can now see how I used those letters from the1st page from the chipboard.
At the right pages I used a die-cut from the perfect affair and made a tag of it.


Close up of Shaker card. You can see what a rich collection of the Sequins from the latest  Launch. It is a mix of many shapes and colors. Amazing right? !!!!!
The angel I stamped on the Perfect Affair paper .

Here on the left page I used again a die-cut from the Perfect affair. I found this beautiful sentiment and stamped it next to the couple . The couple I cut from another page (since it is 3 of each in this pack) and embossed it and glued with 3D pillows. Inside this tag you can also put photos or notes.

The right page symbolize a door. It holds closed with help of magnet.


When you open the door and enter inside you find another beautiful sentiment "Always in my mind, Forever in my heart". I decorated inside with some flowers I cut from the Perfect Affair.



Here is the last pages of the album. even here I found in my stash some beautiful Love sentiments. I stamped it directly on pattern.
The right page I used those absolutely gorgeous Chipboards Fancy numero  .
It is quiet a few years we are together:)


Back of the cover.

I hope you love the mini album I made for my husband.
hugs , Di

1 kommentar: