lördag 15 juli 2017

Mini album

  Hey guys,
This time I have made my own mini album. I started from a greeting card and somehow ended up with this cute mini album. For this project I used the latest Papericious release Indie Chic. It has gorgeous patterns with feathers, dream catcher, flowers, butterflies and much more. For the base I used CS from the same pack. I made some small tags with Jute cords.

Here you can see close up for the cover
I finally tried the Crystal clear glitter and let me tell you, it makes a magic. When it dries you see the great effect of the diamonds that sparkling in rainbow colors. That will be addicting!  
I used some fabric flowers that contains different colors and sizes in the package and also this big pink fabric flower, chipboards (leaves collage) that I painted with black gesso and put some Crystalclear on top to decorate. 
Back of the card. So nice cards with sentiments in this pack. Just cut and glue! Easy and beautiful.
Now a little tour inside the album. 

This pack has great die cuts and cards. I used those to make two doors. To make sure the doors will not move I used a magnet. 


When the doors are opened there is more decorations and die cuts.
When we open all sides the waterfall pages can be seen.You can put a photo even at this cover of waterfall pages.
I hope you liked my little project.
I used the following products (beside those I linked to)
Thanks for visiting and I hope you liked it 
Hugs, Di

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar